Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Business Cards

This listing is for a custom business card design to suit your business and personal style. I will work with you to create a design that you will feel confident about. 10 years in Design and Printmaking. I want to share how much I love designing with you!

$25 one sided $50 two sided

Step 1: Purchase the listing.
Step 2: You give me your requests for color and style via convo/email (your preference).
Step 3: I create the design and send you a draft.
Step 4: You let me know if you want any changes.
Step 5: I send you the final design ready to send to the printer of your choice. This way, you have the choice of quantity, paper, etc.

Logo design is not included in this design. If you wish to have me create a logo to incorporate into the business card design, please convo me. This additional cost will depend on the complexity of the second design(s).

***If you wish to supply your OWN graphics or photos, they MUST be ready to be applied to the design and high resolution. This listing does not include photo retouching or altering. If you have any questions about design-ready images, simply convo me! :)

***Need more design? I'm happy to design your business cards, labels, and any other graphic matter you might need!


Send Email

No comments:

Post a Comment